Monday, August 22, 2011

Rescuing Children from Slavery

Every day children in many parts of the world are forced into slavery. Eight year old children in the Middle East are forced to work in the brick factories every day. Twelve year old children are snatched from the streets all over Asia to be abused sexually by prostitution rings. Obviously, this sickens each of us. But, what can I do?

By myself, I can do very little. In partnership with others, I can do much. My friends, Todd and Julie Powers, are rescuing children from slavery. Their organization, Empower International, is building orphanages and schools to save children. They give these children a chance to have a better future.

You can contact Empower International at http://www.powersplanet.org/. A few dollars can prevent and rescue children from human trafficking. Would you consider visiting the website and consider helping the Powers rescue children?

Peace,

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment